We are glad to inform you about the new enclosures for multipole connectors, available shortly. The “E-Xtreme” corrosion-proof enclosures series, ideal for railway and offshore wind turbines sectors.
CORROSION-PROOF METAL ENCLOSURES FOR MULTIPOLE CONNECTORS
Metal hoods and housings intended for extremely demanding environments, with special protective treatment under painting. Their special patented protective coating assures a high level of protection against the corrosion even in case of long term exposure to salt mist.
- 3000 hours in salt spray tests.
- IP66, IP67, IP69 protection degree (EN 60529)
- Corrosion-proof aluminium with a special coating under the powder painting colour RAL 7016 dark grey.
- Viton gasket (-40oC … +180oC)
LT gasket (-40oC … +180oC)
- C-Type lever: for extreme environments as salt mist, UV radiations, chemical resistant and high repetitive cycles.
V-Type lever: for extreme environments as icing, very low temperatures, impact resistant, salt mist and chemical resistant.
- Durable protection against damage caused by stone chip, icing, salt mist, UV radiations and harsh gases.