The new CDSH-Squich series allows to:
- SAVE SPACE!: +70% thanks to a high density of contacts
- SAVE TIME!: -50% thanks to the spring connection
The advantages of this series are:
- No special wire preparation (other than stripping).
- No cabling tools are necessary.
- Great reduction of cabling time.
- Excellent fastening solution and great resistance to strong vibrations.
- Use of rigid and flexible wires with cross-sections between 0,14 and 2,5 mm2 (AWG 26-14).
- Usable section up to 1,5 mm2 (AWG 16) for wires with crimped ferrule.