Gaestopas presents its new range of fire resistant boxes E90, characterized by a high quality, based on automatic manufacturing processes and systematic quality controls, which ensures its high degrees on safety and durability, as is required by the Installations Regulations.
Our remarkable products
- How do electrical insulation mats work?
- Classification of hazardous areas with an explosive atmosphere
- Mounting efficiency comparison between “GADI” standard cable glands and “GADI-QUICK” quick-assembly cable glands.
- Which crimp contacts do I have to use with multipole connectors?
- Use of Gel Joints
- Protection against contact and infiltration of water and dirt in electric devices
Information for importers and wholesalers
Gaestopas, with its more than 12.000 high quality articles, provides a responsible, efficient and competitive service.
In the same way, provides a customer service that contributes a competitive and high quality solutions, reducing call waiting times.
Gaestopas is establishing an international expansion process with presence in several countries around the world. If you want to join our distribution network, do not hesitate to contact us.Read more
"Evac" series lighting from "FEAM" company is designed for installations in hazardous areas and provide security to avoid an explosion.
Installation: Zones 1 / 2 (GASES) – Zones 21 / 22 (DUSTS)
Classification: Group II – Category 2G 2D
The last 21 of July was the opening of our new Industrial Unit of Barcelona